Covid-19Coronavirus Covid-19 Protocol
In accordance with the government guidelines to fight Covid 19, we have developed dedicated procedures and taken additional measures persuing the objective of making your holiday truly relaxed and enjoyable.
At Hotel Sasso you will find the updated guidelines and all the necessary measures to help you complying with them.
Moreover, please, note that:
• It is advisable for you, before leaving home, to measure your temperature, which should be below 37,5°C. On arrival, we will measure your temperature again to verify that its value stays below said limit.
• We simplified the check-in procedures using a scanner for documents to avoid queues and waiting times in the reception area.
• Room Keys are disinfected both after use and always before the guest’s arrival. You are kindly requested to keep them with you throughout your stay and to return them when checking out only.
• We recommend you agree with our staff on a suitable time for your check-out, for example on the day prior to your departure.
• You are requested to use the hand sanitizers placed in the common areas,in high traffic areas and in the elevator of the Hotel. You will also be requested to be mindful of the other guests and maintain the recommended safety distance of 1 meter.
• Our buffet breakfast will be served by our staff, who will illustrate the products carefully selected for you.
• Housekeeping can be suspended upon your specific request.